Passivhaus buildings provide a high level of occupant comfort while using very little energy for heating and cooling. They are built with meticulous attention to detail and rigorous design and construction, and are certified through an exacting quality assurance process.
This is a must-watch four-part webinar series for anyone interested in practical lessons learnt by the UK’s most experienced practitioners of designing and building to the Passivhaus standard. It is particularly aimed at recently qualified Passivhaus Designers/ Tradespeople working on one of their first small-to-medium-scale Passivhaus projects, seeking to learn from experienced practitioners with multiple successful projects under their belts. Visit our masterclass series on how these lessons apply to larger & more complex projects.
The webinar series aims to help overcome challenges or obstacles to delivering Passivhaus, sharing practical experience, rules of thumb and common dos and don’ts.
Four 1.5hr sessions:
- Design & coordination
- Building fabric
- Building services and quality assurance
- Handover and maintenance
Who should attend?
- All those who are recently Certified Passivhaus Designer / Tradesperson qualified.
- All those working on one of their first small to medium-scale Passivhaus projects.
- All those who want to learn from experienced practitioners with multiple successful projects under their belts.
- Clients seeking to understand Passivhaus best practices.
This is an intermediate course aimed at those who understand the basics of Passivhaus. If you are just starting your Passivhaus journey, we recommend checking out the introductory courses (many of which are free) and browsing the PHT library before joining this webinar series.